Wednesday 30 May 2012

Good and bad

The In&Out magazine got delivered just in time for me to submit it... however the pagination was wrong! It has not been submitted as it needs reprinting. Mixam will be reprinting free of change. Basically every page is one pages later than it should be due to them not printing anything on the inside front or inside back covers which I was unaware of.

I think it is an error on both parts of mine and the printers for me not checking and them not asking, but the fact that they are reprinting for free takes a weight off my shoulders. The print quality and finishing is absolutely fine. I think I would use them again in future as the result is better than I have seen from other online printers, however I will definately be checking every detail with them!









No comments:

Post a Comment