Friday 27 April 2012

Retoucher and Editor

Benji has found a great retoucher in Hungary who is editoing his images to an airbrush quality. The images he has done so far are really high quality and makes me feel more positive about this project as I feel I can make the layout more high-end now I can see the finished imagery. Also there is an editor from Gossip Drip writing up Benjis interwviews and she should be sending them through this weekend. She really likes the layout and has asked to keep in touch with me. Great international networking on this brief which is a massive plus!

I sat down with Benji and we both discussed the images which he is most happy with and I think would work on a layout. We made notes on the images and sent them over to George, the retoucher, to make our changes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment