Monday 16 April 2012

OA-P printed

Test printed OA-P to see the colours and text size and if it would need binding on my chosen stock. I went for a 130gsm matt stock for the inside and outer wrap around, and a satin stock for the white cover. This normally creases but with care and precision it works fine and doesn't crack!

On reflection it will need binding and I will use a method shown to me by Roger in the Vernon Street printroom. It will be saddle sticked but with many holes running down the length of the spine. Also, I was going to use blue stock for the inside pages but the blue text comes out really nicely on white printed blue so I will stick with this.

The images still need to be sourced from my Pops but I will have to wait to do this until I go back home.







No comments:

Post a Comment