Thursday 12 April 2012

Brief #9, pitched and won!

I need another major brief to overtake the film festival one as I am not keen on extending this and think it works well as just a poster which I will tweek before submission. I pitched for a layout brief with a second year photography student and got chosen. The client is really nice and we have already discussed timescales and deliverables. I will make the magazine which he wants but may extend it further to enable it to be one of my FMP briefs. Here is what I submitted to Benji today and he is keen on this glossy magazine approach.





















Even though I uploaded it wrong on Issuu, I really really really like these layouts created and might propose this to Benji to be a bit different and showcase more than one image per spread.


No comments:

Post a Comment