Tuesday 10 April 2012

Brief #9 Lookalike

Going to pitch for this...

I am a year 2 Photography student looking for a graphics student who would like to collaborate with me for my final major project. I have been photographing celebrity lookalikes for my final major project over the last two months and now I am at a point where I want to begin on my final product. I am looking for a graphics student who is willing to collaborate to create a range of up to eight editorials together for a magazine which will be my final product. I have already interviewed each celebrity I am working with both written and recorded. I have worked with so far a Kate Middleton lookalike, Adele, Tiny Tempah, Anne Hathaway & Harry Potter. I am still yet to work with Scarlett Johanson, Paris Hilton, Nikki Minaj, Cheryl Cole, Usher, David Beckham and Catherine Zeta Jones who I have sessions booked with. I am proud of the photos so far and using the interviews I want to work with you to help me edit the images and create fonts and create a really cool magazine layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment