Thursday 2 February 2012

Evaluation #1

These past few weeks, I have done a lot of researching and defining briefs which I perceived to be the case. However, I have also done letterpress and booked a few dates in the calendar of things to be done. I have sent applications to competitions and events and been quite proactive about sorting my branding out. Retrospectively, I have done the important things, but I am here to design, and as of yet, thats not really happened... at all.

'sketches' will become a reoccurring blog post with initial ideas on a direction for a brief. By doing these and actively making marks on a page and jotting down my ideas rather than keeping them in my head, I can visually show that I do have the ideas! They are then able to be bought to life and more informed decision can be made whether to proceed with the idea of scrap it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment