Saturday 21 January 2012

Andy Lodge

Andy was really helpful, however I was in a bit of a mood so probably would have got more out of this surgery if it was a day before or after. He picked up on a few of the same things as Craig, in reference to my portfolio in terms of which images I have used. Other points he made were
  • Get a placement, stand out, be different. This gave me an idea to write to studios I like asking if I could come and have a look round. 
  • Photograph my work again, to a high quality. Consistency with colour.
  • Post-rationalise so my briefs make more sense. 
  • Understand everything written in the portfolio so if I get asked about it, I don't get stuck. Know the answers to everything and be able to give a reason for my design decisions clearly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment